Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Season 3.4 coin rankings

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

Firefly

16 days ago

This is the officially recorded first page—top 18—of Angeldust Season 3.4 (2024-04) coin rankings: 1. baymler — 862,087 2. GODkinjal — 575,431 3. Kamikaze Justice — 575,430 4. Вельхеор — 323,736 5. kross9093 — 304,826 6. ritpop — 292,290 7. arielindonesia — 242,077 8. HieuGaminhVN — 230,988 9. bloodninja — 220,055 10. Hummm — 181,724 11. Mr Monkey — 159,989 12. Abdullah_64 — 154,569 13. Persephone — 153,382 14. AyamEngginer — 150,679 15. KEDUBDUBEXE — 127,566 16. Nat1Son — 108,766 17. Terrigan — 107,062 18. Borito — 101,752 Riiiiiight. There clearly were some shenanigans this season, but let's first congratulate @baymler on a great achievement and well deserved first place with an insane 862,087 coins! Big applause! Then we move onto the super duper totally not in cahoots duo of @GODkinjal and @Kamikaze Justice. The entire month they were very close together, switching up second and third place every now and then, but ultimately @GODkinjal is supposed to be the fair winner of this "competition" :D Being totally lucky to win the silver medal they didn't yet have. Oh oh, what a surprise, and what a coincidence—I did not see this coming! Looking forward to how you will get a silver medal for KJ next :-) Anyway, congratulations on your first, second and third places, you kept the real competition at bay and worked together to get what you wanted. Good job! I've added the medals to your accounts. Special shoutout to @ritpop, @HieuGaminhVN, @Hummm, @Persephone and @Borito for popping up in this list. And kudos to @KEDUBDUBEXE for the most vaporwave player name this month. Having just over 2,300 players this season marked our transition into the slower spring and summer time. If you've been wanting to go for a medal, the upcoming months are a prime time to do so. Get hyped and start farming coins today!

# 2

by

GODkinjal

16 days ago

My grinding life finsihes here l got my 3 medals now my account will look perfect with a sparkly golden shine. The fight between kamikaze and me was awesome l know but he stopped himself for this month and grinded slowly. Baymler has taken a very nice lead so l can't over come him though l am happy with my silver medal hope all likes our acheivements. Grinders!!!!! WE ARE BEST

# 3

by

baymler

16 days ago

GG, guys Thanks to GODkinjal, bloodninja and corpsehusband; they made my grind time a little more fun. And that one coin to win second place looks hilarious, lol

# 4

by

SodaMeow

16 days ago

Congratulations @baymler....grinding 862,087 in one month is pretty insane. Looks like the competition is gonna get tougher and tougher....am also kicked out of the top 18. lol. Bruh @KJ could have nailed 2nd place with another level 1 trapper....lol...whats the story behind this....:D MEOW~

# 5

by

Loki The Witful

16 days ago

Nice win guys GG

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

16 days ago

The competition was vicious. Congrats, baymler! That's the 2nd highest score of all-time. I know that you could have had the all-time highest score if you wanted it. Kinjal never gave up... nose-to-nose the entire way. With his Gold, Silver, and Bronze badges, he can retire from the monthly competition with a smile on his face.

# 7

by

baymler

16 days ago

I appreciate it Kamikaze Justice

# 8

by

GODkinjal

16 days ago

Bro you can earn just 1 coin and we can do a new achievement of have same high coins and we both can be second ummmm.....but nice. Literally l gived up for 10 days as l don't played as u know l just only grinded from 11 April to 21 April l think so 10 days

Post 1–8 of 8