Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

RFC: Photon ball physics

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–8 von 8

OP

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Background: I dislike photon ball physics. I can never seem to get a feel for what the ball is going to do and I'm slightly frustrated that it seems to randomly go in undesired directions. In dungeons this is now even more apparent. So, here's my idea: what if photon balls would bounce off of your hero in the direction you are facing? Letting you aim and steer the ball directly like a real sports player. I think this would help majorly with some puzzles, and would make the photon ball stadium actually playable as you could choose whether to aim for a goal, pass to a team mate or set up a trick shot. Please post your support and feedback here so I can get a feel for whether or not this would be a good idea.

# 2

von

obi-

vor 1 Jahr

yes please good sir

# 3

von

SodaMeow

vor 1 Jahr

Can we have both options,one to steer and aim, the other the same we can just kick it randomly. Just want everything! :D

# 4

von

Hummm

vor 1 Jahr

a predictable direction is way more desirable. already enough RNG in the game

# 5

von

Gargoil

vor 1 Jahr

Yes please

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

I coded this first thing in the morning and it's so much fun! You can finally bounce balls between walls and yourself, do soccer dribbles—you finally feel *in control*. This is so ridiculously good that I'm rolling it out very soon along with additional improvements. Seriously! I can't overstate how much of a difference this makes. It takes the ball from 'hey—forget about it' to 'OMG SO FUN I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF'. Lots of jokes to be made.

# 7

von

Hummm

vor 1 Jahr

gg ff

# 8

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 1 Jahr

I just got done with a Sanctuary, and a ball went through the wall. I was still able to get to the ball on the other side of the wall to finish the level, though. It's the first time that happened to me.

Beitrag 1–8 von 8