Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

This is necessary in the game!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–3 von 3

OP

von

Rogi41K

vor 1 Jahr

(Translated by Google Translate) Hello. Quite a long time ago I began to be interested in the question... Why is there no placeholder in the game? Well, really, if I want to build a platform or close the holes from the bulldozer, then this tool is perfect! The filler will work the same way as a bulldozer, only instead of breaking the blocks, the filler will put them. The bulldozer also works from the top down, and the filler from the bottom up. In order for the placeholder to start working, you need to take it in your hands and click on any block, after which it will fill the territory with this block. Thank you)

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

I love the interface idea of pointing it at a block for selection. That's super elegant, just like the new photon ball physics and using the block picker for connecting wireless photons. But I'm not entirely sure where to take the block filling idea. What is the use case—do you really want to fill an entire land claim with the same block? Can you explain a bit more how this would work to your advantage and make inspiring builds? (In before someone says a sculptor uses a solid block of rock as a base! :D)

# 3

von

Rogi41K

vor 1 Jahr

In fact, I believe that you can first make a platform, and then in your opinion make it more different. There is a variant of a set of blocks. Suppose we are given three blocks to choose from, and after turning on the device, it will randomly place these blocks. Perhaps the idea with three blocks to choose from is not the best, but this item would be very useful in large buildings.

Beitrag 1–3 von 3