Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

!!!Bringing The World Together!!!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 10

OP

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

Ok everyone! The world is MASSIVE! So big that you might never see anyone..ever.. This is just a thought, and idea! We should build a main Highway from lets say Fireflys place since everyone seems to go there... and then expand villages/towns/settlements/cities off that said highway! Make the highway out into the world into levels not yet reached! Just need to band together and make this happen. It would add more life to the game! You might actually see people walking around instead of by yourself in a barren wasteland! Its just a thought, would like some input on this..as i think it is a great idea. If there is a highway already getting built lets get some builders on it and make this world come together just like we have on earth!!! *********************

# 2

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

will bump to keep this ontop --- seems like the best idea to bring the community together

# 3

von

GhostR cat

vor 7 Jahre

Type your message here.I have a wall around my village were there is nobody in there for some reason so you can make the highway through the wall.

# 4

von

PurpleDeath

vor 7 Jahre

I like the idea because my place is a ghost town. ME and Ghost built so many thing in there even a wall for trump and ... no people. Come to Fireflys town ... so many people.

# 5

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

Its being brought up that there are people here that like to ruin it for everyone: -Loot Steal -Destroy peoples creations This is a given, in this day and age this will happen.. a lot of greifers out there that get a thrill out of ruining peoples day. If my idea were to work, i honestly think land claim should be available. Buy plots of land or set up borders for said gold that people cant destroy. Maybe if you want your plot/border bigger people/friends can chip in on the border to make it bigger? Just an idea... or add a Report/ban system (even though its easy to make another account)

# 6

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

will be starting a road from Fireflys to the great beyond soon.

# 7

von

Omniboxus

vor 7 Jahre

There is a thing like that... The golden bridge. It so far spans from outside firefly to level 46

# 8

von

Omniboxus

vor 7 Jahre

On top of what I said.... I am updating what is happening with the bridge here https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/169/Golden+Bridge This will fill you in on what the bridge is currently going through.... Feel free to suggest... Add... And change to BENEFIT the bridge

# 9

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

This is exactly i was talking about, bringing the world together! Hope to see settlements/towns/castles/cities/EMPIRES branching off this Golden Bridge. Good Job!

# 10

von

khatab

vor 7 Jahre

nice idea when we start ?

Beitrag 1–10 von 10