Angeldust v2.15

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 20

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

Might seem silly, but this feels a little like Christmas for some reason. On the other comment... resetting the world? The sound of that doesn't seem like it would be a good thing, and for what reason? Wouldn't that wipe out our creations?

# 12

by

Firefly

7 years ago

KJ: somehow this one feels like Christmas to me as well. It's just a new update with cool stuff, but it feels more fun and exciting than before! And I'm also not sure what the 'world reset' thing was about… I will be migrating game world data into a different format soon (hopefully next update) which'll allow me to do some crazy stuff, but I don't intend to wipe the (unclaimed) world any time soon.

# 13

by

4rika

7 years ago

What just happened, everytime I click on (2)second list of my friend it leads to someones house images. Does it only happen to me?

# 14

by

4rika

7 years ago

Oh yeah Btw got no problem with the 3 list

# 15

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Here are the full Angeldust v2.15 release notes on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/games/angeldust/announcements/detail/240220455158258353

# 16

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

Pure genius, Firefly. The animated conveyors and trampoline are brilliant. The extra claimed lands is a nice bonus, too.

# 17

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

I just thought of something... maybe, have conveyors with some different colors in the next upgrade?

# 18

by

Alzeron

7 years ago

OH MY LAWD, this is one hell of an update! lol Time to get dem building stuff ready

# 19

by

Zephia

7 years ago

so what is new in angeldust ?

# 20

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

A bunch is different. A bunch is still the same. Firefly fixed the 'play together' option so that it usually teleports to a higher level than 1 or 2. It works well for his streams. Once I ran into a group of strange fellows using the 'play together' option. They were circling to the west around level 20 and they could not be persuaded to follow me inland to the north. They were intentionally staying within level 20 so they would continue to draw people who had pressed the 'play together' button into their group. I haven't seen that since, but it's a good idea. Stairs and chairs. Angledust live stream #150 should be next week. #148 starts in just under 3 and 1/2 hours. There's that.

Post 11–20 of 20

Previous « 1 2