Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Angeldust Live! #358

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

Firefly

2 years ago

First the bad news: I won't be livestreaming this weekend. The good news: my office and work room are almost fully set up, I have my lighting installed and technically I could livestream this weekend. It's just that I have lots and lots of boxes to unpack and stuff to put in the right place. In all, I'm theoretically very close to living in my new house, but practically there's still lots of things left. Give me another week to sort things out and I hope to welcome you into my new home next week. Sorry for the minor disappointment of not streaming, but after careful deliberation I chose to go the safe route and allow myself another week to get up to speed here.

# 2

by

Loki The Witful

2 years ago

It’s okay take the extra week I understand I am still not done unpacking my stuff myself.

# 3

by

The Wicked Dust

2 years ago

I haven't been able to join the streams myself because I was busy, so I understand what you're doing. I'm sure streams would be more exciting and worth the wait. You're a really awesome developer and I love your content and the way you listen and stay in touch with your people.

Post 1–4 of 4