New wonders! (2021 Q4)

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

2 years ago

New wonders inbound! First up is 'Psychedelia' by @INFAMOUS, finally landing in the telecharger at number 26 in the wonder list. A beautiful, psychedelic experience for the whole family. Mushrooms, manors and mazes; it's got it all. Like a sticker hunt, INFAMOUS included a lot of exploratory quests that you can try to complete. It brings a lot of interactivity to the wonder, so go and see if you can find the secrets! Congratulations to INFAMOUS for creating such an elaborate, creative build! You now have a well-deserved spot on the wonder builders leaderboard.

# 2

by

UNIX

2 years ago

@FireFly want to Ask how to be a Wonder Builder??? Because i felt like i want to be one :)

# 3

by

Hummm

2 years ago

@UNIX ... Discord #faq-and-hunters #15

# 4

by

UNIX

2 years ago

@Hummm i don't Have Discord :(

# 5

by

obi-

2 years ago

GGG Infamous! @UNIX: just make one?

# 6

by

UNIX

2 years ago

@Obi Hmmm how much claimed land needed to be Wonders Builder???

# 7

by

Firefly

2 years ago

Next up is 'Sant Rafoir' by @Ruan4K and @fatih+. You've seen the magic of this wonder on the livestream: a huge, miniature world in Angeldust. Buildings made from tree trunks and seemingly giant flowers. Cozy and lovable. Sant Rafoir is available as wonder 27 (South) and 28 (North) in the telecharger. It's a split wonder to give credit to both builders. For now I'll condone this, but don't expect me to always split credits in the future. Congratulations to Ruan4K for climbing to 4 wonders and to fatih+ for entering the wonder builders leaderboard with an impressive co-build!

# 8

by

Firefly

2 years ago

Next in line is wonder number 29—'San Carlos'—by first-time wonder builder @song123, congratulations! San Carlos is a working title; @song123, you can supply a different name if desired. This wonder is a 'small towny' city with a giant church, clock tower, wheat field and lots of tiny houses surrounded by a market. Its styling and layout are reminiscent of @Ruan4K's Valessi. It's nicely constructed and definitely deserves a spot in the wonders list, even though a sprinkle of NPCs would help bring it to life. Request to @Angelio, @obi-, @Ruan4K or @Rob12: if you can try to contact song123 and help them improve some window (mimic) parts of the church I'd much appreciate it.

# 9

by

fatih+

2 years ago

Yoooooo now i can finally flex

# 10

by

Firefly

2 years ago

Given this post: https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/9106/Miracle%3A+Palace+of+Soviets?p=6#53 You've probably deduced that @Mister_Master is now also a wonder builder. 'Palace of the Soviets' is now a hidden wonder. I truly appreciate its build quality and beauty, but I don't want to officially drag real-life events and people into the game world of Angeldust. Congratulations to Mister_Master for the lovely building work and attention to detail. I hope to showcase their wonder in an upcoming video so that everyone can enjoy it.

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next