by

Rob12

1 year ago

Thanks SEMAR_X :)

# 23

by

Firefly

1 year ago

@Elki and @SodaMeow noticed some time ago that wonder loot (pearl coins) didn't spawn in Mount Athema. Thanks to their detective work, I've been able to diagnose the problem and fix it. From now on you'll be able to grab those sweet, pearl coins during your stay at Mount Athema!

# 24

by

Elki

1 year ago

Congratulations all Q2 wonder builders! 👏 *claps* Btw thanks Firefly for the coins, teehee! 🤑

# 25

by

xagas

1 year ago

Congratulations Elki!

# 26

by

Firefly

1 year ago

For everyone interested in a tour of Rob12's 'Impact World', here is a link to the livestream segment where I visited: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLZsjHR1ZIg&t=4844s We take a look at the town called Cliffton, and finish all three quests. I also almost get lost in two different cave systems!

# 27

by

SodaMeow

1 year ago

@Rob12 - I was really delighted to get lost in this amazing world. Lots of nooks and crannies in and around the caves, beautiful harbour. A tourist would have the best time here! Impact World - very impactful! Congratulations!:D

# 28

by

Rob12

1 year ago

@SodaMeow Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it and you had a good time touring it with Firefly :D

Post 21–28 of 28

Previous « 1 2 3