I'm your President now.

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 26

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

Midori

7 years ago

I know It is hard to accept for some people but you will get used to it. Just like 'merica got used to Trump. Let me invite you to 512 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYMijkcBPdA&ab_channel=GOD maybe you will change mind after few hours in the maze.

# 12

by

Cari Freybren

7 years ago

Not really, I was always against this whole sad president thing over angeldust. Makes no sense. Enjoy your fake title I guess, whatever makes you happy. To each their own I suppose.

# 13

by

Midori

7 years ago

Whatever cari,I guess jealous people are found everywhere. My title is as real as any other title on this planet. = fact :^) Also git gud pls You gotta walk in large cycles to find what you seek efficiently.

# 14

by

dumz

7 years ago

today round 5 firefly will lead the first march everyone who want midori gone will partake!

# 15

by

moruera

7 years ago

even firefly is amused by this debate if it does make sense or not it brings some really nice humor to this toxic salty other people here i find it pretty funny and for that she or who ever will it be next deserve it

# 16

by

KTBFFH

7 years ago

When they go low we go high KEKK

# 17

by

KTBFFH

7 years ago

Politic suck

# 18

by

Midori

7 years ago

Hi today I will stream EXECUTION of people who disagree with new REGIMENT . [There are so few that would not matter anyway] It was reccomended to me by my BEST ASIAN friend Kim Jong Un . I'm BIGLY sure that there is NEED for this step to make our land UNITED and with no RIOTS. Most importantly we need to kill everyone that supports #GrieferLivesMatter and #MonsterLivesMatter as they stand on LIES and nothing real supports theyr claims+they cause problems and violence. Do not forget to get #AngeldustIsNoPowderDrug trending because this step will also remove a lot of drugs from our streets.

# 19

by

Mauto

7 years ago

The first photos of President Midori on Inauguration Day are starting to come in, let's take a look: http://imgur.com/kNj3LL3

# 20

by

Skrew

7 years ago

The people of angeldust accept no ruler other than king Firefly first of his name, leader of the hunt and of the first men. The King's army will hang any pretenders to his throne. LONG LIVE THE KING

Post 11–20 of 26

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next