Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

What does the "Sky Walk" do? And how to use it

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

20Amy01

7 years ago

Also if someone could tell me the most effective way to use "Air Shield", it would be greatly appreciated

# 2

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

When you use the Sky Walk was as Sorceress you're able to shoot up in the air for a limited burst.(about seven-ish seconds long, if you have sprint stamina built up you can use it while in air to move faster )During this time you can switch to another wand and attack enemies, block projectiles, or even use your melee wand. You can also move without attacking, get better viewpoints of land, and it's essentially an alternate way to travel especially if you're solo and get into a sticky situation with enemies and need to flee. The Air Shield wand is best switched to and used as soon as you see a projectile begin to leave an enemy, and is very useful. You don't have to hold or spam the action key to keep the projectiles still, so essentially you can switch to other wands, heal, attack, etc, however when the enemy releases another projectile, you will need to use the air shield again to stop the new batch lol. It's a good tactic to get familiar with using, it helps tremendously when playing solo and It's really effective in large groups, when you need to protect your scout, knight, and/or builder. Hope this helped lol. Sorceress is my favourite to play.

# 3

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 years ago

listen to mercy best sorceress I've played with

# 4

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Awe Capt, you are so sweet lol thank you :)

# 5

by

vandi

7 years ago

XD

# 6

by

setasorcerer

7 years ago

cool, thx for the info. I play solo most of the time and just purchase the wand and had absolutely no idea how to use it xp

# 7

by

Eannyarah

7 years ago

Lord, have mercy... I could not, for the life of me, figure out what that bloody wand did... THANK YOU!

# 8

by

AliceCrimson

7 years ago

I'm a scout gal and I shoot poisoned arrows !!! yay

# 9

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Lol Eannyarah, I'm not sure if that was a play on words or truly a plea of relief :D

Post 1–9 of 9