Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

What's the rarest horse, bird, bear in the game?

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Shesara

6 years ago

And where do they spawn? :p

# 2

by

Fierro

6 years ago

I would say lengendary ones. I killed "Nihicorn" (golden horse) 6 times. "Ratite rarity" (golden moa bird) 5 times. And "Callisto bear" (golden bear) only 3 times. So for me golden bear was the rarest. But it's random. Take this numbers with salt. I found them more times: some times they despawn or they was mounted/pet by someone (including my characters). I would say any of theses creatures are the rarest, because normal creatures are easier to found in the right places.

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I just killed a Callisto Bear for the first time for $1000 in gold... a minute later, I captured a Callisto Bear for my Builder's ride, and a couple of more minutes later, I killed another Callisto Bear. A lot a creatures come in 3's it seems.

# 4

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

If anybody is wondering... all 3 Callisto Bears were in the same area and at Level 511, in the Grasslands.

# 5

by

Resty

6 years ago

I Have a Moon Walker (Violet Moa) Idk if its really rare but i only found two since i started playing i killed one and kept one as mount even though i have one as a mount its not listed on my discovered creatures.

Post 1–5 of 5