Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Two Things I'd Like To See in The Game...

in English in Forums

Post 31–36 of 36

Previous « 1 2 3 4

# 31

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I'd like to see land that is automatically given back to the game (becomes public domain) if a player doesn't log-in for 2 or 3 years.

# 32

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I'd like to see... locking doors... doors that are automatically locked to people that aren't on the owner's "Friends" list... or, sell doors w/ locks in The Shop. Be great for PvP. Perhaps, make it possible to knock down the door, like with a 1000 hits from a non-friend.

# 33

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Have power of invisibility. Invisibility potions can be found throughout the game, and be saved in the inventory, even when the game is shut-down. With the potion, creatures can still sense the user, but human enemies can't see the user. Enemies/creatures can still hurt the user with lucky strikes. Have the potion last for 10 seconds, or so. Have a maximum number of potions in inventory... like 20, or so.

# 34

by

Hummm

5 years ago

the Fear of Hummm comes over the masses .... lol

# 35

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

It looks like someone needs to be hummmbled... ;)

# 36

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I'd like see us be able to buy blocks from The Shop that will allow us to have certain birds spawn on our Claimed Lands. The birds can be killed, but, they will NOT count towards our experience and will not drop Gold. The birds will stay in the confines of the Claimed Land of the owner, and they will not be aggressive. The birds will give our towns/cities some life.

Post 31–36 of 36

Previous « 1 2 3 4