Angeldust v3.1

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 21

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Everything is set for me to release the Angeldust v3.1 update tomorrow—Saturday 22nd of June 2019. Expect the Angeldust game server and website to be down for about two hours around 7.00h or 8.00h UTC. Once the server update is completed, I'll release the new client version on all app stores.

# 2

by

Firefly

4 years ago

I'll run some final pre-flight tests and then I'll start the update. Get your famous last Angeldust v3.0 words in right now :D!

# 3

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Starting the update process now, expect the game server and website to be down for a few moments. See you soon!

# 4

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Welcome back! The website is running again. The game server will follow shortly.

# 5

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Game server is also back up and running and the new version is rolling out on all app stores now. Let me know here if you find any problems!

# 6

by

Lucy-

4 years ago

The names of the claimbs are not completely showed, maybe you can change it that it showes the whole name when your mouse is on it(without click), but idk how this is on android and when its the same tehre how it could be fixed, i just saw it on pc (idk the right words, sorry)

# 7

by

Lucy-

4 years ago

the darkest kind of dust is "Dicke Rauch", actually it would be called "Dicker Rauch". if with "thick" you mean that the smoke is really close and there is very much smoke i would call it "Dichter Rauch" it means "dense smoke"

# 8

by

Lucy-

4 years ago

thats what i found until now, sorry for writing mistaks

# 9

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Hey @Lucy-, thanks for the reports! Thick indeed means 'dense', I'll update it to 'Dichter Rauch'. And the claim names: the telecharger shows the full name in the hint text at the top of the screen. This works on all devices.

# 10

by

Lucy-

4 years ago

np, that with the telecharger i dont saw sorry

Post 1–10 of 21

1 2 3 » Next