Go ahead, do it...

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 693

1 2 368 69 70 » Next

OP

by

Alexi M

3 years ago

I don't like you replying to this topic. Such a crap isn't okay and I definitely oppose this, no compromises. Wanna reply to my topic? Do you like ruining the cleanness? Go ahead, do it, reply to it.

# 2

by

Firefly

3 years ago

I'm taking my chances. Let me know how I'm doing.

# 3

by

obi-

3 years ago

Sorry Alex, but I am completely against this idea of ​​not being able to add and/or improve a topic when it is on the forum. For example Wonder permanance wouldn't no longer be able to progress, Build battle 3! also where I plan to comment my ideas for themes (I do not intend to make up my own topic inside the forum) there is also Rainbow Blocks Easter Egg which I plan to get to the bottom of, this thread should become a public place which players should be able to access and talk about how a HELL Bobert did it! If I can not respond to that forum post anymore, how I will add to the conversation, when a breaktrough is made, so that everyone could know how Bobert did it and aventure into doing it themselves? Please do not put this system which prevents to respond to topic. Plus it does not matter if AD2020 is no longer an active poster, I fully understand this choice, after all I know that one day he wil return, he does not intend to abandon his project, he can take the time he wants and need so that Bout de chou Can rebecome again a poster as well. I am sincerely sorry, it will be necessary to find a better idea. I think that it should remain authorized that a thread can be commented on to be for example updated or to be more detailed. What we should think about is a complete change of a thread like Choose your creatures!

# 4

by

Angelio

3 years ago

Damn i have a feeling of deja vu.

# 7

by

Firefly

3 years ago

I had missed Angelio's meme earlier, but just saw it. Pretty dank bro.

# 8

by

obi-

3 years ago

Recently witnessed this gem in game: https://imgur.com/a/gmveyCF

# 10

by

Firefly

3 years ago

@MrGrizzlyTM: story of my life! It's really hard to make something "rare and special" when there's a group of players sharing every major discovery with the click of a button :D

Post 1–10 of 693

1 2 368 69 70 » Next