Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

GRAN POLÍCIA

in English in Forums

Post 1–2 of 2

OP

by

Fofocando

3 years ago

GRAN POLICE 🚨 Gossips don't sleep, do they? Haha It seems that AngelDust is not anyone's land, exactly what you read, we finally have someone who punishes the bad elements of the Gran Police. I will tell you something that is tormenting this good policeman .... firinfifelha, this gentleman is giving what to speak for AngelDust. He is bothering some people in AngelDust, starting with Leyenda, the famous AngelDust Builder, he was asking Leyenda to do a marvel for him, Leyenda was very busy and with many commitments she said she couldn’t build for her, she could give some tips, but the firinfifelha did not like it very much, after Leyenda said no, he started to chase in every corner of AngelDust, thus leaving Leyenda with no choice, she undid her friendship to have peace, but who said she had peace ?! No, no, no! She had no peace, firinfifelha then started to go to Group Play and wait for Leyenda over there, he knows that Leyenda goes every day at the same time to do his daily mission, so when he saw her for the first time he started asking for countless things to her, Leyenda in saying was not attacked by firinfifelha and cursed with horrible names, and even today Leyenda is chased by Firinfifelha, but what firinfifelha did not expect is that the famous Gran Policia would be after him! Exactly the policeman received numerous accusations and arrested him and gave him a fine in the amount of 5 million dollars. When he received the fine, he simply ran away and did not pay the fine, becoming a fugitive from AngelDust. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Firinfifelha contact us, there is a reward in dollars. There is no player who hides something from me.🕵🏽‍♀️🐾 Article link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKNvD4KFImB/?igshid=aw55ixmhwb7a

# 2

by

GRAN POLICÍA

3 years ago

I have been busy lately that is why I have not reported on the large fine from Firinfifelha, the reason I was busy is that I and my police officers were looking for a gang of criminals who steal food in wonders and rob banks of those buildings and well no only that also knows that some cop police are on strike because of taxes, gentlemen if you see criminals let us know we will be there as soon as possible to solve the crime

Post 1–2 of 2