Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

is there a way to destroy the mega dust bunny?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Jakering

7 years ago

I've been shooting it and it does not show its health bar. anyone know how to destroy it?

# 2

by

obi-

7 years ago

Shoot like a mad man! I mean, click until its dead!

# 3

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Yeah you have to shoot a bit for the Cluster Bunny's health bar to show :) With 4 people, it shows in like 10 sec. Then shoot! Haha

# 4

by

FirePhoenix

7 years ago

clause bunny is the nightmare of the player, you will need 5 or 6 players to kill it

# 5

by

Spacie

7 years ago

I beat it with a friend but its so hard !!

# 6

by

Lfod

7 years ago

It is hard. It also makes defeating one so epic. I found o e and I was all alone. I was prepared to battle it for an hour. Luckily a friend warped in and it helped.

# 7

by

Quagmire Warrior

7 years ago

I killed the Cluster Bunny myself, but it took about a half an hour. I thought, I'd need to replace my mouse, and an index finger before it was over.

# 8

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I tried to solo a cluster bunny, after about an hour or two I only had it down by 1/8th and gave up. They have tons of health.

# 9

by

setasorcerer

7 years ago

I dunno if dis will help, but try as a sorceress. Keep the blue, purple, and red wand side by side (red one in the middle). Sure, it'll be a long while b4 u can kill it, and it helps to have a fighter around. Fly using the blue wand whenever the earthquake is about to happen, i think it minimizes the damage to character. Try quick switching between red and purple to heal fighter and continue damaging the bunny. (click the purple bout 2-3 times and fighter will relatively heal up to full bar, more than suggested will heal the bunny) P.S i dunno if this is true or not, but as a sorceress i find that the monsters will be attracted to u, not only the coins, so keep in mind to be alert to the surroundings as u attempt killing da bunny. (could just be the jinx word my friend kept saying, if u wanna know just pm me)

# 10

by

Jakering

7 years ago

thanks. I'm all alone so i may need some friends to help me kill it

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next