Angeldust v3.16

en English en Foros

Publicación 11–18 de 18

Anterior « 1 2

# 11

por

Hummm

hace 2 años

Hate to disappoint you FF, but if YOU re-read every single reply on this thread, you'll find that not a single one of them read your OP the first time (so, they they can't read it "again")

# 12

por

Firefly

hace 2 años

Angeldust v3.16 and Angeldust v4.6 Beta are up on Itch.io: https://metagaming.itch.io/angeldust

# 13

por

Firefly

hace 2 años

It's also live on Steam. Let me know if you run into any issues! As I mentioned before, the update will be released on the Google Play Store, Mac and iTunes App Stores this Saturday.

# 14

por

Vetaha

hace 2 años

Nice

# 15

por

Cristoo 175

hace 2 años

in my case I understood errors and more negative things like more failures and more positive things like fixes, etc. :D

# 16

por

Cristoo 175

hace 2 años

I know what solpresa are and I'm pretty sure they are, they are historical missions!... :D

# 17

por

Firefly

hace 2 años

Quick ping: the update will be released around 13.00h UTC on the Google Play Store, iTunes and Mac App Stores.

# 18

por

Firefly

hace 2 años

Angeldust v3.16 is rolling out on the Google Play Store, it'll be available for everyone soon. The iTunes and Mac App Stores are currently down for scheduled maintenance, I'll try to release the update there as soon as possible.

Publicación 11–18 de 18

Anterior « 1 2