Angeldust v3.3

en English en Foros

Publicación 41–50 de 53

Anterior « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Siguiente

# 41

por

Hummm

hace 4 años

OK, I solved my elevator problem, you can't (reliably) have a single opening for the elevator to come through the "top" floor. It need to have some openings, but I still have issues sending a ball up the elevator, as it clings to the side instead of "riding" on top.

# 42

por

Hummm

hace 4 años

the 1 ball limit is not per claim, but rather per faucet... I'm learning this.

# 43

por

obi-

hace 4 años

The balls dont have a limit per faucet nor claims. They are like builder devices, can't get close to eachother, you can have as many as you want...but you have to space them out.

# 44

por

Firefly

hace 4 años

"When I get to work I usually space out for about half an hour." I'll roll out the change in the next few minutes so we can see if we like it.

# 45

por

Firefly

hace 4 años

@obi: I think these new mechanics will simplify the goal system for photon ball a lot. Just make the goals have conveyors that pull the ball inwards and you're pretty much set.

# 46

por

Firefly

hace 4 años

The updated mechanics are now live. Photon balls will magnetize to conveyor belts. They will lose their momentum, even after exiting the conveyor belt.

# 47

por

obi-

hace 4 años

I won't be updating the goals, it will still work the same like before, even with the update. Altho, if I ever need a goal or something to catch a ball, I'll use the new features.

# 48

por

obi-

hace 4 años

I testedit out, works amazingly. I really like that it sticks down and doesn't bounce anymore, there was an issue in the photonball goals where the ball would get stuck bouncing and not going into the 1 block tall staircase, this update fixes that.

# 49

por

Kamikaze Justice

hace 4 años

Just as a photon ball can ride on the conveyor belts, I'd like to see all the lantern blocks ride on the conveyor belts, also.

# 50

por

Firefly

hace 4 años

@KJ: maybe in the future, for now enjoy the photon ball :P

Publicación 41–50 de 53

Anterior « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Siguiente