New wonders! (2022 Q2)

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 28

1 2 3 » Suivant

Auteur du sujet

par

Firefly

1 an plus tôt

I'm happy to announce a new wonder in Angeldust, 'Mount Athema' by @Elki! Mount Athema is a compact, vertical city carved in a snow-covered mountain. Its architecture reminds me of neon-noir Tokyo. While some parts of the design border on utilitarian, the entirety of the build gives a unique new vista that I haven't seen in Angeldust before. A vertical city, lots of apartments with glass facades and many NPCs that will gladly strike up a conversation with you. @Elki designed three parts to the city: 'nature', 'technology' and 'knowledge'. Each part is represented by a creature. There's a metro station, flying pods, a mysterious smoke plume, a whole underground maintenance area, hanging gardens, high-rise bridges, a maze, a prison—too many things to list. And everything's packed into a pretty small horizontal footprint. While there are other wonders with more intricate details, I think Mount Athema deserves to be a wonder because of its grander theme, playability and overall unique feel. Congratulations to @Elki for becoming a wonder builder with this well-executed project!

# 2

par

Angelio

1 an plus tôt

Congratulations Elki ! Amazing build you've made ! This is unlike anything i have ever saw until your creation ! Just Wonderfull !! :-D

# 3

par

obi-

1 an plus tôt

It's pretty cool, very easy to get lost. Actually very nice addition to the wonder list, I enjoy. -- Also: all you people who aren't on discord, get on there, you're missing out: https://discord.gg/m8FekP3

# 4

par

SodaMeow

1 an plus tôt

Congratulations Elki! No wonder your wonder is a wonder! what a wonderful wonder! It is beautiful! =^_^= Meow!

# 5

par

Firefly

1 an plus tôt

(Insert Fry meme here) Not sure if @Angelio is trolling or halfway serious.

# 6

par

obi-

1 an plus tôt

its his frenchness showing, never trust a frenchman say i

# 7

par

Jeyhal_Jerini

1 an plus tôt

I really like Elki`s wonder, it's really insanely special. Firefly perfectly described its appearance and essence of Athema. It really can be explored for a very long time and everything in it captures the imagination. Gratz to Elki with the acquisition of the status of a wonder worker!

# 8

par

Elki

1 an plus tôt

Thank you to everyone who visited, I hope you enjoyed the build as much as I enjoyed creating it. Teehee :D

# 9

par

Elki

1 an plus tôt

Thanks you @Firefly and everyone visiting to my build on live stream. I want to add - the hangar gate for the flying pod was inspired by Space is Green's wonder. He had a similar gate built this way. Glad you all seem to have fun! Teehee :D

# 10

par

Rob12

1 an plus tôt

I visited your Wonder. Congratulations, it is pretty cool.

Message 1–10 sur 28

1 2 3 » Suivant