I don't know how to say this thing i'm asking in english

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 13

1 2 » Suivant

Auteur du sujet

par

Angelio

4 ans plus tôt

I am counting on creating more complex quests in the game. That there is no npc does not matter, I found a solution, well almost(there is a problem). For the conversion with "NPC" (it will only be people in block with a holo in front) in quest, I will put a holo for the conversation, the problem is the holo, is it possible to make possible to the Holo to do this "Player: Hello NPC: Hello Player: How are you? NPC: Fine and you? Player: also fine. " instead of this " Player: Hello NPC: Hello Player: How are you? NPC: Fine and you? Player: also fine." Witch could bothered anyone? I Hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say.

# 2

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

I'm not sure if I get what you're saying, if you can elaborate a bit more, that would be useful.

# 3

par

Moniq

4 ans plus tôt

I think Angelio means multi-line messages, ie an option to use "\n"

# 4

par

Angelio

4 ans plus tôt

Thanks Moniq ,multi-line message on chat and more importantly on Holo. "An option "\n""? Is it already avalable on chat?

# 5

par

Moniq

4 ans plus tôt

No imho

# 6

par

obi-

4 ans plus tôt

I think he wants an interactive holo scroll that looks like a hero, you put in a question and a few responses, and more questions and more responses. Other than it being nice and cool I don't think it would have much use atm. You could achieve the same with existing photon blocks.

# 7

par

obi-

4 ans plus tôt

I would rather go for a block imitator that Hummm suggested(when powered it changes into a chosen block, similar to existing imitator, but for blocks) or a block that sends out a photon when the chunk is first loaded.

# 8

par

Angelio

4 ans plus tôt

dude, do not make it a complicated debate, I just ask a favor that seems to be possible for the programmer(Witch is multi line message on Holo,thx to Moniq again) to add, so that i would have all what i need to creat quest from my self so that there would be more fun in the game.

# 9

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

@Angelio: you want to add 'line breaks' to a holo scroll message so they span multiple lines? I can look into that in the future. You won't be able to make the message appear to come from different sources (the part before ':'), would it still be useful then? @obi: a block that sends a photon on chunk load sounds very interesting to enable new possibilities. Thanks for that suggestion!

# 10

par

Angelio

4 ans plus tôt

I don't want to have to build and entier building full of photons just for multiple Line message

Message 1–10 sur 13

1 2 » Suivant