Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Hey SodaMeow, have you found a money room yet?

di English di Forum

Pos 31–40 dari 40

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4

# 31

oleh

xagas

1 tahun lalu

Woooooowww!! how do i get all this money??

# 32

oleh

JeremyDarkling

1 tahun lalu

there is no miracle way to get money, only a month of hard work and grinding

# 33

oleh

obi-

1 tahun lalu

The money room legend says: "if you want money, give money" clearly you just need to donate $33 for the donator badge, and the money room will reveal itself to you

# 34

oleh

Elki

1 tahun lalu

I think the loot from the money room is from Mount Athema, if you find it, the loot is mine. Return them to Mount Athema.:D Teehee!

# 35

oleh

SodaMeow

1 tahun lalu

Nothing left @ Elki, not even a coin....unless its in another room....:D https://imgur.com/jwPdhyY

# 36

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

In a very roundabout way I now think I understand what @Elki means! I'm pretty sure that wonder loot (the blue coins) is spawning in Mount Athema, but due to the wonder's shape and construction you'll almost never be able find any. Your best bet is to scour the outskirts and snowy plains around the mountain. The coins will most likely spawn inside of apartments or other enclosed areas where you can't easily see them. And after some minutes they'll despawn, leaving the impression that there were no coins at all. So I'm with Elki: let us bring ALL the moneys from the money room to Mount Athema!

# 37

oleh

obi-

1 tahun lalu

IT WAS A MONEY ROOM ALL ALONG

# 38

oleh

Hugosupreme

1 tahun lalu

Gente, como eu faço para encontrar masmorras com mais facilidade? Tem algum truque?

# 39

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

@Hugosupreme: I don't think there are any tricks or shortcuts for grinding dungeons—you'll just have to play and explore a lot! But as always I don't know the ins and outs as I've only completed one dungeon so far.

# 40

oleh

Hugosupreme

1 tahun lalu

Então não tem um bioma específico?

Pos 31–40 dari 40

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4