oleh

ShinjouChYT

1 tahun lalu

Hey meow, it was the update issue, dont worry :3 nya~

# 12

oleh

JeremyDarkling

1 tahun lalu

Everything is already in order. I don’t know what it was.. Did anyone else have a problem with logging in with android?

# 13

oleh

ShinjouChYT

1 tahun lalu

Nope ~

# 14

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

O hai. I was gone for the most part of the day, hoping that everything would work. Are we all good now @JeremyDarkling and @Lembas? I will be monitoring things more closely tomorrow, but I think everything is holding up decently at the moment. If you are still having issues, let me know and I'll look into it as soon as I can.

# 15

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

I've added a 'Holo scrolls' section to the website for managing your holo scroll messages. You can filter either by land claim coordinates or by keyword(s) using the filter box and button. Keyword filtering is about as accurate as the forum search :D Please let me know if this is a helpful tool and/or how it could be improved. I limited the number of messages per page to 5 so you don't lose track, but maybe we need more per page? Also warn me if you can edit the messages of others or things that shouldn't be editable. I think it's watertight but I might have slipped up. On that note: you can not edit holo scrolls in land claims where you no longer have building permission. Then, a public call to @Loki The Witful: during your tic-tac-toe demo I noticed some scrolls had a 'butten' typo. Can you try filtering your scrolls for 'butten' and then updating them to 'button'? I'd like to hear your experiences doing this as the tool is basically created for that scenario. As always, have fun playing!

# 16

oleh

Loki The Witful

1 tahun lalu

This already looks amazing!!! I am so using it to fix all my holo scroll’s typos. Thanks Firefly you are a great dev!

# 17

oleh

ShinjouChYT

1 tahun lalu

This looks cool

# 18

oleh

Hummm

1 tahun lalu

gg FF, you continue to amaze us! Now we just need to be able to PLAY from the website!

# 19

oleh

SodaMeow

1 tahun lalu

I edited a message in the website for a Holo scroll, but the message is not updated yet in the game. Also injected a Holo scroll in the game, and message has not yet shown up in the website yet. Maybe that's intentional and am just being impatient lol. :D But this is awesome feature, no more excuse for typos, this is brilliant! :D

# 20

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

Yeah, there is some waiting involved as the website and game need to synchronize. This can't happen while the holo scroll is actively loaded in the game world (like right after placing).

Pos 11–20 dari 37

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4 » Lanjut