oleh

ShinjouChYT

1 tahun lalu

Yeah its true.

# 32

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

I've rolled out a server update with important fixes: 1.) Two unescapable holes in one of the 'infested' dungeon floors will be plugged. Thanks to @Rob12 for reporting the first one, which lead to me finding another. 2.) Building data will now be saved regularly, even while building. Hard server crashes no longer lead to major loss of building progress. Thanks to @JeremyDarkling and @Lembas for keeping me sharp on this. In detail: roughly every 15 minutes the entire game world is snapshotted. This includes block changes, holo scroll edits and other content changes in the game world. From then on a hard crash incurs at most 20 minutes of data loss, with the average case being 7 minutes. That's a lot better than losing hours of work as could happen right now. This improvement makes Angeldust an even better persistent game world than before. You can be confident that your data and progress is always safe.

# 33

oleh

ShinjouChYT

1 tahun lalu

Gladly.

# 34

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

Once in-game activity reaches a low point today, I will roll out a server update optimizing world-snapshotting. This should give us better long-term performance. It's a tricky optimization, so if you notice anything peculiar while building after the update, let me know as soon as possible.

# 35

oleh

ShinjouChYT

1 tahun lalu

Aighty.

# 36

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

The optimization update mentioned in reply 34 is now live. This improves long-term world snapshot performance. I really need everyone to be vigilant about weird things happening during building the upcoming days. Things that should not—but might—happen: holo scrolls losing text, photon mimics looking incorrect and other advanced blocks misbehaving. I tested this extensively, but I might have overlooked some scenarios. Let me know immediately if you think something weird is going on compared to before. This is hopefully the last server restart in quite some time, sorry for the inconvenience!

# 37

oleh

JeremyDarkling

1 tahun lalu

If something weird happens, I'll be sure to let you know.

Pos 31–37 dari 37

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4