Angeldust v3.17

in English in Forum

Post 11–20 di 21

Prec. « 1 2 3 » Succ.

# 11

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

Angeldust v4.x Beta uses OpenGL 3.3 which allows all "modern" types of effects to be implemented using custom shaders and post-processing. OpenGL 3.3 forces the use of shaders to draw anything on-screen. Shader programming is (was) all new to me. So seeing the beta evolve is kinda like seeing me pick up pieces of GPU programming and adding it to the Angeldust engine. So far I've been able to add all the cool stuff with a single render pass (except for the shadow map). To bring the PostFX effects into the engine I'd need to add a post-processing step (which is why 'Post' 'FX' is a super duper name). This is something I also haven't done before, and it's taking its sweet time. But one day I'll get there :D Stay tuned! I've also pulled the trigger on the server update—in a few minutes the new version will be active, forcing everyone to upgrade so that all flags can show. And the Angeldust 4.x Beta item issue should be solved too.

# 12

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

Angeldust v3.17.1 for Android is available now on Itch.io, and will soon be on the Google Play Store. This update improves the Indonesian translation (thanks fatih+!), brings 500+ additional blocks to the offline game mode and tweaks a few user interface things. Have fun playing! For other platforms I hope to bundle these changes into a future Angeldust v3.18 update. Stay tuned!

# 13

di

fatih+

2 anni fa

:O

# 14

di

Mister_Master

2 anni fa

Recently I saw a conversation between two Thais in a chat. Looks like they were drawing a beautiful ornament in chat, trying them to summon the ancient Khthonic deities, by Lovecraft's mythology... I certainly do not believe that they will succeed, but just in case I crossed myself.))))

# 15

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

@Mister_Master: you're absolutely right. I *love* the aesthetics of the Thai script, but I have no idea yet how to read or pronounce it. Sometimes I play in Thai just to see the squiggly lines :D

# 16

di

Mister_Master

2 anni fa

@Firefly You can write phrases in Thai through a Google translator, but the chat is designed in such a way that you cannot copy phrases from it and insert them into the translator and translate understand what the Thais have written to you. In general, it is strange that you cannot copy text from the chat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

# 17

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

You can press the 'copy to clipboard' button to copy the text to the clipboard. It's the bottommost button left of the chat log.

# 18

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

I've just updated the Thai translation of the Angeldust website and added @Zane of Legend to the credits. Zane's been very helpful and quick in proofreading and correcting the translation. I will release an Angeldust v3.17.2 update for Android on Itch.io and the Google Play Store soon. This update includes an improved in-game Thai translation.

# 19

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

Bump: Angeldust v3.17.2 for Android is now available on Itch.io and is rolling out on the Google Play Store. If you play in Thai, get the new version! :D

# 20

di

Zane of Legend

2 anni fa

Let's goooo XD

Post 11–20 di 21

Prec. « 1 2 3 » Succ.