I'm giving up questing

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 14

1 2 » Succ.

PO

di

Rob12

1 anno fa

Dear players, I am no longer going to do my quest every day. I have been doing the quest every day for many years now and I have enjoyed being in second place on the leader boards, but I don't have the motivation any more. So to all the other regular quest players out there, you now have a chance to get higher up the leader boards. Go for it!

# 2

di

Hummm

1 anno fa

Sad to see you dropout, but I get it. Keep on building cool things!

# 3

di

Rob12

1 anno fa

Thanks Hummm :)

# 4

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

The end of an era! You had a great run over these many years @Rob12, with almost 1.150 quests completed. That's insane! I've just taken a historic screenshot of your thread combined with the quest leaderboard. We won't forget you or your accomplishment!

# 5

di

Rob12

1 anno fa

Thank you Firefly :)

# 6

di

xagas

1 anno fa

That's really a shame @Rob12, It was very little left for you to become the first place :(

# 7

di

Hummm

1 anno fa

Apparently, @xagas is unfamiliar with how the system works...

# 8

di

Rob12

1 anno fa

I'm not sad at all, I was in the same position for years. I had a great time and I was in first spot almost every day, all I had to do is finish the quest before Hummm. I even have screenshots from YEARS ago that show me as number 1 for quests. It's simply just time for me to give it up. I'm not leaving the game and I may still do the occasional quest, just not every day. Good luck to all the other players, I wish you well.

# 9

di

JeremyDarkling

1 anno fa

I thought you might enjoy saving a newer screenshot.. my gallery is very extensive, maybe I'll find more and add to this post later. https://imgur.com/a/5jSYw9z

# 10

di

Rob12

1 anno fa

Hey thanks JeremyDarkling that's cool :D P.S Congratulations on winning the Monthly coin comp!

Post 1–10 di 14

1 2 » Succ.