Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Return and Wonder Construction Report

in English in Forum

Post 1–2 di 2

PO

di

Liutenant joseph

3 anni fa

Greetings fellow players As many of you know, I have finally bought a better phone and as a result I have downloaded the game once more. There aren't many things a builder can do in angeldust other than build and so I have begun building once more. The wonder itself is quite old and therefore will be kept in an old school theme of limited block types. Perhaps there may be room for improvement after the wonder is finished. In just 3 days a small fort has been constructed on almost the very end of the wonder under the bridge, and a residential zone will be constructed from the citadel all the way to that fort. In my mind, if this zone gets finished, I will have reached about 55% or 60% completion of the actual town. I still have a long way to go. Construction efforts will be slow during the rest of the summer and maybe even the early autumn weeks. I am optimistic things will speed up afterwards. Any wonder builder or friend that I have known for a long time can send a PM (or DM) if they wish to help me with some basic things, but there is no need to assist me if you don't feel like it. Again I feel amazing for returning to this place and I'm glad that most of the boys are here, I must make another attempt to finish what I've started so that this wonder is finally over, because in mobile it can be quite tedious after a while. Thank you for your time. Liutenant Joseph, Founder and Builder of Runnetera

# 2

di

Angelio

3 anni fa

Glad to have you back !

Post 1–2 di 2