Angeldust v3.4

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–10 van 18

1 2 » Volgende

OP

door

Firefly

4 jaren geleden

Angeldust v3.4 is here! Read the full release notes on Steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/games/angeldust/announcements/detail/1600391146094590923 Feature highlights: – holo painter block – block picker and goggles – revamped touchscreen interface – optimizations everywhere Positive reviews on Steam or elsewhere are much appreciated!

# 2

door

IAS AMIR

4 jaren geleden

Ye I put game for update.

# 3

door

Rob12

4 jaren geleden

So far I like it but thought that the goggles might identify the creatures that someone already discovered but that might be an unfair advantage to hunters, so I wasn't bothered that it wasn't a feature. I like the bock picker and color changer. Atmospherics still look good to me and I will test the new direct targeting building method shortly.

# 4

door

IAS AMIR

4 jaren geleden

A colour changing option is of heros? It will no need gold?

# 5

door

Colombiano

4 jaren geleden

Hey, how can I update to the new version???

# 6

door

Colombiano

4 jaren geleden

I don't get links on the website to update to the new version and the game is informing me to go to the page to update it but nothing happens. Help me FF please. I want to play right now

# 7

door

Moniq

4 jaren geleden

Update your game the usual way you always do: - Wait a store to provide new update (if you are using steam or app store) - Or install new version manually, see download links at top of this page

# 8

door

Colombiano

4 jaren geleden

Thank you @Moniq, I did and it worked.

# 9

door

Moniq

4 jaren geleden

@Firefly about holo painter I see there are options 1-8, could it be hard to have "special" set under option 9 which would give you color set specified via web? This is a nice block, however I don't have much use of it now. But it leads me to thinking about something else. Would it be hard to implement a pad that will change your character to selected a profession? And especially cool would be an ability to morph into animals...

# 10

door

Firefly

4 jaren geleden

@Moniq: what do you mean by 'profession'? Changing between heroes? Morphing into animals is something I want to reserve for the future. That seems like cool scout RPG territory.

Bericht 1–10 van 18

1 2 » Volgende