Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

New feature suggestion

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–8 von 8

OP

von

Zane of Legend

vor 2 Jahre

This is the list of the feature/update that i want 1.Talent skill system (unique skill for each character, skill point obtain from killing monster). 2.Give area system (will allow player to trade their area to another player). 3.New unique weapon or gadget for each charaacter. 4.Fashion item (ex, mask,aura,wings). 5.Add in-game remove friend button. 5.Display the player level(rank) beside their name in friend list. 6.Add new area and creature. This is my suggestion ty for reading ^^

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

Rapid-fire reply: 1.) Not anytime soon. Each hero is already unique, even though there is not much depth in 'skills'. 2.) Thanks for the idea of *trading* land… I mean—you switch one of yours with one of theirs—that is actually a novel concept I think. 3.) What is 'unique'? Eventually everyone will have it. So you mean: just one more? What would this new thing do that's not covered by existing items? 4.) Not anytime soon. Artwork's too much of a budgetary problem at the moment. 5.) Eventually it'd be nice to have a remove friend button in-game. I think there are a few other potential buttons that are way more important before that though. 6.) Not anytime soon. This would be a ton of work while there are seemingly more important problems to solve first. So go and find the other ~140 creatures you're missing first :P

# 3

von

Hummm

vor 2 Jahre

the OP has two 5's... for the 2nd 5: the FR shows the level of the requester

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

Good catch @Hummm. I was using a std::map<size_t, const char*> to parse questions and give answers.

# 5

von

Hummm

vor 2 Jahre

on #2 land trade, I don't see that as being that much different than /unclaim ... in most (many?) cases, the unclaimed claim would be quickly reclaimed by someone else... and trade is probably way harder to implement than /unclaim. ... which may be the longest unfulfilled feature request.

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

Trading lands leaves a chain of custody, we could even call it a 'block chain' to be hip. It also prevents player claim numbers from shuffling around. The concept solves a few moderation and technical issues I have with plain un-claiming so it's a cool and useful twist on the idea.

# 7

von

Hummm

vor 2 Jahre

I would have no issues with a "hole" in my list of claims... with full knowledge that the next claim fills the first hole

# 8

von

Hummm

vor 2 Jahre

unclaim caps seems reasonable too (lifetime max of 64 unclaims) subject to single account claim cap increase

Beitrag 1–8 von 8