Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Is this new?

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–7 von 7

OP

von

LyNx3n1x

vor 2 Jahre

I was soloing in crystal highlands lvl. 504 when I saw the black and red colored trapper(forgot the name) the first time I saw it, it was lvl. 11 only but everytime I leave it(I was disconnecting a lot and it was capable of regen so it gave me a hard time killing it) it's lvl. Increases by 11... when I came back it was lvl. 33 already for some reason... I looked around if there were any players around the area but I was alone so there was no reason for the creature to increase it's lvl, right? I kept soloing the trapper until it's lvl. increased to lvl. 44... I was so hyped about killing the high lvl. Creature so I called some friends For some help, it's lvl. Stopped increasing at 50... When we killed the trapper the gold drop was huge like 8x30 gold loot or maybe less was dropped and of course we shared The thing is if you're a builder class and keep spamming turrets, you could just make it's lvl. Increase and simply solo the high lvl. Creature and it's gold(if you don't disconnect a lot)... Could this be an exploit?

# 2

von

fatih+

vor 2 Jahre

;) i thingk Hummm nkow something about that cuz thers another thing that can make trapper level up without relog

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

I'm intrigued; let me know if you find out more about this!

# 4

von

Hummm

vor 2 Jahre

Hummm doesn't reveal game secrets in the forum

# 5

von

LyNx3n1x

vor 2 Jahre

I checked if it was just a one time experience but it wasn't... In fact this time it reached lvl. 60 and I couldn't kill it because of my poor connection... I took a screenshot for a proof but I dunno how to show it to you guys...

# 6

von

LyNx3n1x

vor 2 Jahre

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2KnC9vhRyNCXIQ4UgR90JUHjvX4sMxm/view?usp=drivesdk I hope this works I want to show the picture to avoid the thing called "doubt"

# 7

von

obi-

vor 2 Jahre

this exists: https://imgur.com/

Beitrag 1–7 von 7