Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

ATTN: Planned maintenance

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–7 von 7

OP

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

My hosting provider informed me they are planning to do maintenance on all hosted servers on March 30th, 2022 around 23.00h UTC. This can take a few hours. I'm planning to gracefully shut down the Angeldust game server beforehand to make sure we don't lose any player data. As this event is scheduled right around midnight for me I'm not sure if I will be able to manually restart everything as soon as the maintenance is done. I'll do my best to keep Angeldust website and game server downtime to a minimum, but please plan any essential questing either hours before or hours after.

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

Heads-up: due to DST and me wanting a bit of lead time I will shut down the Angeldust game server around 20.00h UTC today (Wednesday). I will then do my best to stay up late (until well after midnight) and start everything back up around 23.00h UTC. Please plan your questing, farming and other in-game activities around this three hour maintenance window. The Angeldust website should be mostly accessible in-between the maintenance. I'll post here again if things change and/or if everything is back up.

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

In an unexpected twist of events I've just received word that the planned maintenance has been cancelled for today and will be rescheduled. As you were.

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

A year later, they're back (with a vengeance): the hosting provider informs me that the Angeldust server will be down for maintenance in the 'night' of February 20th, 2023 from 22.00h UTC to 00.00h UTC. I'll again try my best to cleanly shut down stuff and stay up late to start everything back up afterwards.

# 5

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

The Angeldust game server is going down for the maintenance window now. I'm not sure how long maintenance will take, but it's approaching midnight in my timezone and I sort of like to sleep. If I don't stay up late, the game server will be back online tomorrow at around 07.30h UTC. The Angeldust website should remain operational outside of the external maintenance window.

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Everything seems back up; I've started the game server. Play at your own peril, but things look good. It's almost midnight and I'm going to sleep now. We'll see each other tomorrow!

# 7

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Everything seems to have been running merrily since I've started the game server. All systems are now back online and functional—have fun playing!

Beitrag 1–7 von 7