Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Angeldust wonder tier list!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–4 von 4

OP

von

obi-

vor 1 Jahr

Feel free to use this and then show us your result (I suggest imgur.com for image hosting) https://tiermaker.com/create/angeldust-wonders-15096148

# 2

von

obi-

vor 1 Jahr

[mistake post]

# 3

von

obi-

vor 1 Jahr

Updated, just in time for the stream (totally not cuz I accidentally deleted it): https://tiermaker.com/create/angeldust-wonders-may-2022-15096148

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

I publicly apologize for any misunderstandings, grievances and ensuing fallout that the 'wonder tier list' segment on one of my recent livestreams has caused. For reference, it's available here on YouTube (at 1h45m45s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUIbosgGZmU&t=6345s Over the past weeks/days I've come to learn that there are players, viewers who interpret and experience this segment different from the way I intended. This might be largely due to my inexperience with tier lists and my lack of understanding of everyone's expectations. I believe the main crux is that I honestly did this segment as a fun, lighthearted activity to entertain viewers by sharing insight into my personal preferences and experiences with the wonders that are listed. I did not intend to offer a comprehensive, authoritative or objective ranking, nor do I imply official value judgement over any works included in the list. My expectation was that other viewers would chime in with their versions of the wonder tier list so we could compare and see where our personal preferences deviated. Instead, given the lack of any additional submissions in this here forum topic, I now think that some (or most) of you believe that my ranking is somehow 'official' or holds more weight than any other ordering. This is false. I'll be the first to say that I have zero clue on how to build a wonder, and I also have zero clue on how to compare wonders in any reasonable, objective or measurable way. What you see on the livestream is me dragging pictures around based on my recent experiences with each wonder and evaluating my fallible cognitive concept of each. I respect all of your hard work and I'll never reach your level of in-game craftsmanship. I stand by the decisions I made in the past to make each and every single one of these wonders a wonder. But I hope you can understand that I have my personal preferences, and I thought a tier list was about personal preferences. I never intended to seek an objective truth or ordering, just hoped to share some insight in my personality. In hindsight, it was a bad idea to try and rank the creative output of many of you who attended the livestream in person or watched the replay. For me, it was just dragging pictures around; for you, it seemed like me judging months to years of your hard work. Written like that, there is no way this was ever going to be a good idea because of the disconnect in emotional investment. So, my full and sincere apologies for what happened. I hope I'll be able to prevent this same mistake from happening again. Thanks to everyone speaking up on this issue and sharing their thoughts. Let me know if I need to address more points.

Beitrag 1–4 von 4