Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Season 2.1 coin rankings

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–2 von 2

OP

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

This is the officially recorded first page—top 18—of Angeldust Season 2.1 (2023-01) coin rankings: 1. Kamikaze Justice — 362,827 2. SodaMeow — 312,530 3. Hummm — 244,385 4. JeremyDarkling — 227,614 5. Rob12 — 174,216 6. Lembas — 118,309 7. SHIRINBEG77 — 117,103 8. Kirit0o — 111,220 9. SHIRINBEG — 110,218 10. Makaroha — 107,197 11. просто играю — 101,739 12. Kolonichenko_ — 100,937 13. KilG123 — 99,456 14. hades — 98,462 15. vicis234 — 96,781 16. 194577 — 92,949 17. annakolonih — 91,004 18. mogk — 90,784 It's been a crazy month seeing the release of the big Angeldust dungeon update. @Kamikaze Justice used this as a perfect moment to start an amazing grind, puzzling their way through hundreds of dungeons. That's a lot of coins! @SodaMeow was also quick to the party, speedrunning through an insane amount of dungeons. @Hummm enjoyed the fruits of their early coin-collecting efforts, but had to be on their toes near the end of the season with others rapidly closing in. Still, we have @Kamikaze Justice placing 1st, @SodaMeow 2nd and @Hummm 3rd. I've added your medals, congratulations! Shoutouts to the old-schoolers @JeremyDarkling, @Rob12, @Lembas and @hades—nice to see your names pop up in this list! Honorable mention to @Cratch, placing 19th, but maybe 18th if I had used the alt-hiding-hammer on one potential alt-account. Next month I will be more vigilant. This season with almost 3,000 participants was the first one of 2023 and we have a full year ahead of us. Fancy a medal? Now's a good time to go for one! :D Enjoy the game, the dungeons and see you in the next season update!

# 2

von

JeremyDarkling

vor 1 Jahr

this season was epic) It will be remembered for it's incredible new mechanics. Thanks to everyone for creating it. My husband and I find it amazing.. And the architecture of the dungeons is just beautiful. Sometimes you don’t want to go down and rush, but just take a closer look at the dungeons. Architecture inspires me. It's a pity that Lembas and I did not participate in full force, due to the blackouts in Ukraine. In our area, one of the most serious problems with electricity is due to the shelling of critical infrastructure by the aggressor country. Last month, the light at home was from three hours a day, if you're lucky. But in spite of everything, we scored not the worst result. This game is like an outlet, it helps to forget about problems for a while. In our free time, we visited malls with free Wi-Fi to look for priestesses and collect coins along the way. Unfortunately, in a month, due to the disconnected couple of priestesses and dungeons, Lembas and I have already lost right during the passage .. but nothing can be done. I remember joining dungeon for the first time and as soon as I logged in the dungeon, said to Lembas "it's good that it's not timed", after this server reboot report... The first one I came across was the labyrinth.) There was no speed table back then. Such a strange feeling when Firefly calls us Lembas old-schoolers, so unusual .. we are still quite newbies, it seems to me)

Beitrag 1–2 von 2