Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Central HUB links along the Striped Road

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–4 von 4

OP

von

Moniq

vor 1 Jahr

Hallo everyone. I announce that all station terminals along the Striped Road were redirected to a new Central HUB #2. The new building is dedicated to Striped Road links only. Each building floor is dedicated to 100 levels, starting with 1-99. Terminals located on west lead to stations on the west part of the Striped Road, terminals on east will take you to the more distant part on east. In case there are two stations on the same level, those on north are located on north side and the south one on south side (like level 510 is). Each terminal in the Hub is labeled with its target level and the color scheme remains the same. Terminals with an orange light lead to stations with a return terminal, those with a red light will take you to the road with no way back (and do not have any safe house yet, in most cases).

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Sounds mighty interesting, I will investigate and take a look soon. I also had to double check my calendar to see if it's really 2023. It is!

# 3

von

Hummm

vor 1 Jahr

Cool! ... I've just recently been Chatting w/ SodaMeow about taking "The Journey" along the Striped Road

# 4

von

SodaMeow

vor 1 Jahr

Thanks for the guided tour @Hummm, saw some interesting builds, it's like going back to the future with the history of AD! Super Amazing! Everyone should join in the 10 hour trek, the stripe road links would be useful with a map for the sheer size of this striped road is mega! :D

Beitrag 1–4 von 4