Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Sand pyramids

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–7 von 7

OP

von

Rogi41K

vor 1 Jahr

(Translated by Google Translate) Hello! Recently, a new update was released in which we added a dungeon. And recently I started building a big sand pyramid. I came up with an idea for a new update! In the game you can add something like a dungeon, namely sand pyramids. They will meet in the deserts and the reward for passing the pyramid will be money. To find the dungeon in the game there are special night effects, and in the case of the pyramid it will be a sandstorm and I hope you liked the idea and it will really be added to the game. Thank you!

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

It sounds like a fun idea, but I think it's functionally very close to what the dungeons already offer. I don't really want to invest a ton of time on a copy of a feature that hasn't been experienced by thousands of players just yet. Also, a proper 45 degree pyramid would need a 4x4 land claim area which is just too big and makes the contents of the pyramid very scattered around.

# 3

von

obi-

vor 1 Jahr

this is definitely one of the ideas of all time

# 4

von

Rogi41K

vor 1 Jahr

@Firefly, I was able to build a giant pyramid with an area of one piece of land. The main thing is to understand how to build so that the pyramid turns out to be higher and more realistic.

# 5

von

beamy_donut

vor 1 Jahr

Excuse me what? You, @Rogi41K, build an GIANT PYRAMID in one single claimed Land? So the Pyramid is tiny! Like @Firefly said, you need an BIG LAND CLAIM to make a Pyramid! I mean, the content of the Pyramid would be just some Gold and i don't think that happend in ANY building (maybe it happend but i never saw or even heard about Gold as a reward besides the Quests), or you have to be an 400 IQ Angeldust Modder or Modder in General to do that. And btw you have to decorate the Pyramid or else the Pyramid looks bland.

# 6

von

JeremyDarkling

vor 1 Jahr

I see the same idea of a pyramid with a labyrinth from the wonder of Leyenda. If you want to visit something like this, just walk along Paraíso. X 321014 Y 2572

# 7

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

¡I didn't even know about the labyrinth pyramid!

Beitrag 1–7 von 7