Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

☆Idea of a Angeldust Live Clip related channel.

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–9 von 9

OP

von

ShinjouChYT

vor 1 Jahr

Yes, that's right. I'm awaiting your response for it :3 Idea by me on stream 426! I'm adding one clip, but only for entertainment. If refused, in the next 14 days the channel I prompt will be back as Shinjou Retribed. So decide on!

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Can you explain what kind of response you expect? Most people need a clear question (involving a question mark) to be able to formulate a reply. And a bit more context or backstory might help get people invested in your topic.

# 3

von

beamy_donut

vor 1 Jahr

I think she wants a Angeldust Stream Highlights Channel. Would be cool!

# 4

von

Jario

vor 1 Jahr

I understand she wants to create a YouTube channel just for clips of the lives posted on the Angeldust live channel. If you don't want to, the channel she will post clips on will be called back again from Shinjou. 🤔

# 5

von

Jario

vor 1 Jahr

That is, he wants to create a channel just for entertainment clips from his streams. If you decline, the channel will be renamed Shinjou (her channel).

# 6

von

obi-

vor 1 Jahr

this is a cool idea, I think that if Firefly posted short form content (youtube shorts) on his channel, it would probably be more than awesome marketing plus you do have like 430*2.5 hours of content to draw clips from; might as well recycle the good bits perhaps having someone just go through old streams for highlights and pumping out one short per day would already do a lot

# 7

von

beamy_donut

vor 1 Jahr

Just not that one Stream...

# 8

von

Jario

vor 1 Jahr

Eu também acho legál! 😁

# 9

von