[CONCEPT] NPCs dialog wheel

in English in Foren

Beitrag 21–27 von 27

Zurück « 1 2 3

# 21

von

obi-

vor 9 Monaten

The video was pretty cool loki, it was very structured with even an intro and edited quite a lot, it was also clear what you were actually trying to do. The 'best draft' firefly proposes seems perfect to me, and more than enough to achieve pretty much anything imaginable. All we need now is a planned server restart to get it! I think this might be the last piece of the puzzle to get truly amazing NPC interactions in the game, combined with the timed photons, wireless photons and even photon mimics, the possibilities are endless.

# 22

von

Loki The Witful

vor 9 Monaten

Thank all for the feedback, it was just a random concept I came up with right before I went to bed, lol. And who knows this could be a whole new age, a age of Loki, 🧐…

# 23

von

Rob12

vor 9 Monaten

@ Firefly, That's a thumbs up from me too 👍.

# 24

von

Firefly

vor 9 Monaten

I've been hard at work on this feature and it's shaping up nicely. I hope to roll out an initial (and potentially final) version of NPC dialog interaction soon.

# 25

von

Firefly

vor 8 Monaten

This feature is now live! See the updated Angeldust Creator Kit (PDF) for documentation on how to create NPC dialogs: https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/9179/Angeldust+Creator+Kit

# 26

von

Rob12

vor 8 Monaten

Great stuff Firefly, I'm downloading the latest creator kit and then checking this out :D

# 27

von

Firefly

vor 7 Monaten

For those who missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbATNOGuYM0&t=6974s @Loki The Witful made an AMAZING interactive puzzle quest using the new NPC interaction features. It's stunning to see this play out in Angeldust. I realize the capabilities are in the game now, but solving a real-time quest with intricate puzzles is on a whole new gameplay level! Many thanks to Loki for building it and sharing this with us. I hope this inspires everyone to shoot for the moon in new builds!

Beitrag 21–27 von 27

Zurück « 1 2 3