THE LAG

in English in Foren

Beitrag 21–26 von 26

Zurück « 1 2 3

# 21

von

GODkinjal

vor 2 Monaten

I am happy that the lag was treated the game was again smoothly running:)

# 22

von

Firefly

vor 2 Monaten

I'm glad it's gone now, enjoy! Maybe those underwater cables that @Kanmaike posted about got restored, or somewhere a random router decided to randomly start routing again.

# 23

von

Firefly

vor 2 Monaten

For full disclosure, a tidbit I shared on the livestream: the server patch I rolled out includes a tweak to the randomness of things in the game like creature spawns, creature behavior and even dungeons. Statistically things should be about the same, but there is potentially a better diversity and spread of events. I have received reports and have also observed personally that the mix of creatures that you encounter in the game world has become a lot more interesting. Some creatures that you'd rarely see (together) before now spawn more frequently and it all makes for a more exciting experience. On the most recent livestream (#469) we discovered four dungeons and we got some good diversity in the composition of them. I think the change definitely affects and improves the feel of Angeldust. Because this is a very invasive change I'd ask you all to be on the lookout for weirdness. (GM)s have been looking for about a week and have reported no major problems, but please let me know if you think some areas of the game have become unbalanced, if creatures are acting dumber than usual or if any other odd things pop up. @Loki The Witful has reported one real bug: the order in which you unlock legendary weapons from dungeons has also changed in this patch. This means that if you have completed more than fifty, but less than two hundred dungeons, you might get 'free' unlocks. You have the weapons from the 'old' order, and will get weapons from the 'new' order. As this only affects about thirteen players I'm not going to fix this. Loki's profile currently shows the bug in action, with 174 dungeons and four legendary weapons: https://angeldu.st/en/players/Loki+The+Witful

# 24

von

Hummm

vor 2 Monaten

Ban @Loki! ... heh, no. That's a nice bug find. I find it curious that you calculated the order of all four before hand rather than 1 of N remaining @ 50, 100, 150, 200, which seems like it would have avoided any future change in the RNG. Easy for me to say in hindsight, I guess. Both of the accounts I plan to "cap" are well beyond 200.

# 25

von

Zyber

vor 2 Monaten

Never mind. Didn't see there was a third page.

# 26

von

Firefly

vor 1 month

Over the past months I've started to notice that lag reports happen mostly during weekends. Perhaps players play more during the weekend and thus notice lag more easily, or maybe we're a victim of the entire Internet being overloaded during weekends, or a combination of both.

Beitrag 21–26 von 26

Zurück « 1 2 3