Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Having problems 😔

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–4 von 4

OP

von

corpsehusband

vor 17 Tagen

The lagging: the lagging is just irritating me before iam playing tha AD i wall see the youtube, whatsapp etc but when I open my AD game it's soo laggy I can't even walk for some distance when I tap the running button my lag bar is going rainbow! when I want to get coins I can't even kill a single animal and that kill me immediately 😭 many times I rage quit it's very much a problem to me firefly can you make an update to the world wide server please.

# 2

von

corpsehusband

vor 17 Tagen

I even made my game details minimal and view distance less i thought this will help me but not the same lgg came on that time can anyone help me with the lagging problem.

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 17 Tagen

I'm absolutely sorry, but unless (many) others come in and report similar issues I'm afraid I can't solve your problem :-| The game server and website are (and have been) running without any performance problems for years now as far as I can tell, and as far as I can influence. The lag is either caused by your local network (Wi-Fi) conditions, your cellular provider, or the global Internet routing. I'm afraid I can't come in and diagnose your local Wi-Fi, I don't have access to your cell provider (if any) and I am not in a position to affect global Internet routing at all. A very, very dumb idea I have is to suggest rotating your device if you're playing on a phone or tablet. I have both a cheap Android phone and tablet and both devices have problems with Wi-Fi reception if I play in landscape mode. Rotating them to be in portrait mode fixes all issues. It's such a dumb suggestion that it just might work. Otherwise the problem will likely disappear automatically soon; it's not caused by me and if it's not caused by you then some network engineer somewhere will notice and fix this.

# 4

von

corpsehusband

vor 17 Tagen

Thanks for the dumb solution ff i will try it.

Beitrag 1–4 von 4