von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

aaah thanks for that remi. good to know

# 12

von

DivineHolinessjr

vor 7 Jahre

I should start going for the green bow, I need to give these little uh.. am I allowed to say crap? I'll say little craps... I hate the poison enemies.

# 13

von

khatab

vor 7 Jahre

if there a weapon damage you can upgrade that will be nice ?

# 14

von

Soumade

vor 7 Jahre

sometimes it seems like some enemies have weakness to the Armbrust, others to Poison, or to theStandard Weapon. But maybe its just my imagination ^^

# 15

von

khatab

vor 7 Jahre

yeah

# 16

von

DivineHolinessjr

vor 7 Jahre

Anyone else? Please, really want some info on the classes that aren't archer as alot of info on that is given already :P

# 17

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

Lighting sword-heal u heatbringer-does more aoe Daikama-dot dmg on crit normal bow-best dps poison bow-lower dps+dot [rotate it with normal bow 1poison 4normal] red bow-more dmg vs large monsters,better pierce [actually not working very well compared to poison+norrmal] lighting wand-low dps melee weapon fire wand-the only viable dps weapon of sorcerrer with good AOE fly wand-not useful for anything but travel wind wand-stops projectiles,again not useful unless in party heal wand-heals your friends,you and enemy Turrets-low dps not worth placing Heal turret-good support for ranged classes,will heal enemy too Hammer-good dps melee weapon [not very usefull late-game because builder does not have large HP pool or life leech] axe-utility tool to cut tree spring-absolutely useless if not building Bomb-good and viable aoe weapon,sadly it is MELEE weapon , bomb explode on touch with enemy or using detonator detonator-explode bomb I hope that I ve answered your questions

# 18

von

warzguy

vor 7 Jahre

IDK about you guys but when I spent 6k on a sword I didnt get it why?

# 19

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

because u gotta click I and pick it from inventory or relog

Beitrag 11–19 von 19

Zurück « 1 2