Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

my second artwork (and graphic ideas)

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–3 von 3

OP

von

Alexi M

vor 6 Jahre

(sorry for my bad english again) I was miraculously able to find a village from the trailer of the game.I must say, THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN THE ANGELDUST WORLD! And I thought "why not make art?" https://i.imgur.com/3AnwVEZ.jpg ==Used programs== Main scene: Angeldust Color correction and lighting effects: Adobe after effects, paint .net -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- And about graphic ideas... in the game settings there is an ultra detail level, but ultra detail level does not differ from high detail level. I want to offer some effects for ultra detail level *bloom effect - for better illumination of luminous blocks *SSAO effect - for a better shadow dynamics *sun lens flare - can be just for beauty)))) *Anti-alasing - To smooth out the edges of objects for a smoother picture in the game

# 2

von

Alexi M

vor 6 Jahre

(optional)*new skybox - used skybox looks ugly, 90% is occupied by emptiness

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 6 Jahre

Hey, that's another great picture Alex! I never really considered the current skybox to be an issue, but your artwork clearly shows that a bit of love can make a big difference. I'll put it on my todo-list!

Beitrag 1–3 von 3