Castle Jungle-Fellah

in English in Foren

Beitrag 11–20 von 25

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter

# 11

von

Jade Jester

vor 7 Jahre

It IS dangerous and a long trek, So you may want to travel in a caravan once we get a road going to the main town

# 12

von

Jade Jester

vor 7 Jahre

Or friend me and warp to the castle next time I play. Now If you'll excuse me, I have to clear out the castle of mobs.

# 13

von

khatab

vor 7 Jahre

i dont get it so this like a clan right

# 14

von

Panda_Express_

vor 7 Jahre

Yes, like a clan but I prefer for it to be called a 'guild'. Like Fairy Tail, except more medieval.

# 15

von

Jade Jester

vor 7 Jahre

Yeah I just claimed some unclaimed land

# 16

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

Type your message here.i dont understand to be honest... how can people find it from the main town.... when the maintain is bigger than the united states

# 17

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

everyone should be building off a MAIN HIGHWAY somewhere.... lets be honest here. the world is way to big for 500 people

# 18

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

like, a highway from Fireflys place or something should be build... and roads off the highway.... or expect to be alone forever

# 19

von

Panda_Express_

vor 7 Jahre

True...How you can find it is add me as a friend, then just teleport to my world teleport.

# 20

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

Im just saying for future reference... everyone should kind of do this... so the world can feel more ALIVE instead of having to teleport everywhere miles in the middle of nowhere with nobody else around

Beitrag 11–20 von 25

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter