Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

About Claiming other ppls base

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–5 von 5

OP

von

Zeviz

vor 7 Jahre

As you mayor know, claiming system will come soon but i have a doubt about it, some playera wont be on the same day of the update to claim their base they built, or may they will but hours later. So I wonder, what is going to be the solution of players claiming the builds of other people jus because they updated the game first?

# 2

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

It is not really issue,no one that would not grief your base would claim it. There are also not worthy projects yet. Chance of this being issue for someone is quite low. Also there was talk about 'reset of non claimed land' that shall happen later. Rendering any non-claim building too dangerous.

# 3

von

Aeth

vor 7 Jahre

I do hope the locked world with claim only actually happens, personally when I build in world which is rare its in a place where I enjoy the landscape but then people telecharge to me and build random stuff and completely butcher it lol. Maybe also a feature which disables people from telecharging to you for when you want that getaway :D

# 4

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

Yeah I suggested 'appear offline' and firefly said:just do not friend people top kek

# 5

von

Aeth

vor 7 Jahre

Yeah been thinking about that since the temp parties are coming out pretty soon. But if that feature does come out ima miss all my friendlies :P Tough choices.

Beitrag 1–5 von 5