Angeldust Community Village Spotlight

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 17

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

SolvageAD

vor 7 Jahre

Hope you enjoyed! It took a few weeks to make with lots of people! This video was made because as there will be a world reset fairly soon, this will help people remember this small village. :) https://youtu.be/6I8ulN_bT-M

# 2

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

Very nice video,thank you for enriching this community with original content

# 3

von

SolvageAD

vor 7 Jahre

@Midori Thank you for you nice and considerate comment. I try my best to keep my high-quality and original content as fresh as possible. I strive to entertain and I am glad I have succeeded with that.

# 4

von

SolvageAD

vor 7 Jahre

@Midori Thank you for you nice and considerate comment. I try my best to keep my high-quality and original content as fresh as possible. I strive to entertain and I am glad I have succeeded with that.

# 5

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

No problem.It is AN honor to be able to support such artistic and creative expression of my fellow forum member. I do not see just your video...I can also see the great ideas,time and man behind this all. We shall praise your uplifting spirit and that you bring awareness for this game. I'm sure there will be many to join our ranks after they see such Huuuuge quality. So I speak for ALL the forum members THANK YOU and keep doing GREAT job!

# 6

von

Bucky

vor 7 Jahre

Well said, cant say it any better than that.

# 7

von

SolvageAD

vor 7 Jahre

@Midori I really appreciate the kind words. It's people like you who inspire me to do better and strive for greater goals. I am not a very popular person right now but with supporters like you to guide my path to righteousness, I know I can do better. I will keep up my high-quality content and even think of an even more original name for myself. I was thinking DankMemeMaster420. With this new and invigorated name, I am sure to topple even the biggest YouTubers in the world.

# 8

von

FutanariLover

vor 7 Jahre

I Love your video with high quality , i never such a better quality video. Keep doing a greatfull videos i need more

# 9

von

FutanariLover

vor 7 Jahre

I Love your video with high quality , i never such a better quality video. Keep doing a greatfull videos i need more

# 10

von

FutanariLover

vor 7 Jahre

Beitrag 1–10 von 17

1 2 » Weiter