Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Warding off the Baddies

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–6 von 6

OP

von

Pasha Erin Vaal

vor 7 Jahre

Perhaps it's not the smartest move to build in high level areas, but I am. It's a great spot, except for the fact that I'm constantly flanked by enemies as I try to work. For the most part they can be avoided, though they can be quite the annoyance if they begin building random rock and snow formations all over my area. That leaves me wondering, is there a way to ward them off. I know that torches would keep enemies away back in Mindscraft. Do lanterns or anything else work similar here in Angeldust? Thanks.

# 2

von

Clare

vor 7 Jahre

If you use a land claim on an area, it'll keep mobs from spawning within the land claim, and any mobs that can form blocks like snow/dirt wont be able to form them on your claimed land. They also wont be able to destroy anything withing your claimed land either. A cheaper alternative is to place a block up in the sky where you are building place it around 40 blocks up starting from ground level, use your telecharger to mark it down. Whenever you aggro mobs that's just too much of a hastle to bother dealing with, just teleport to that block in the sky and the current mobs around you will despawn but new ones will respawn. Just hope that those new ones don't aggro on you.

# 3

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

Monsters spawn inside my building and there is plenty of light... so I would guess not otherwise monster would not also spawn in red crystal biome because it emits strong red light...but monster still spawn in that biome a lot

# 4

von

Clare

vor 7 Jahre

oh and I forgot to say, mobs will spawn on your base depending on how far off the ground it is. Mobs can't spawn on anything that's around 33 blocks off ground level.

# 5

von

Pasha Erin Vaal

vor 7 Jahre

Thanks for the info, guys. Also, did I type "mindscraft," that's awkward.

# 6

von

ExCyanide

vor 7 Jahre

might sound foolish, but: build a Wall high enough around your claimed area, then place a block that will prevent then from jumping in. Also, if you can tell me a way to upload images, I would kindly show you a example

Beitrag 1–6 von 6