Teleporting

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 11

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Tickettomoon

vor 7 Jahre

It would be nice if you can somehow choose who can teleport to your place. Maybe something I want be alone button. :D (Anonyme button) One day I was doing some huge project with one friend and about 10people teleported same place and asking can I claim land here. Okay nothing bad happened, but I was little bit p..... off and also my friend. Cheers!

# 2

von

Tickettomoon

vor 7 Jahre

And it would be cool have some way to send private messages to friends and be better chat box in game. Maybe I'm asking too much, but if it possible It would be nice.

# 3

von

AdrianDaGod

vor 7 Jahre

thats a good idea Tickettomoon. love the name because i love astronomy but anyway, yeah that request is pretty good.

# 4

von

Clare

vor 7 Jahre

Yeah a Offline mode button has been recommended to Firefly, I forgot his response to it though. There use to be private messaging on the website, Firefly removed it.

# 5

von

AdrianDaGod

vor 7 Jahre

Too bad

# 6

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

You could just switch to single player mode if you don't want people teleporting to you

# 7

von

AdrianDaGod

vor 7 Jahre

i know :D

# 8

von

Tickettomoon

vor 7 Jahre

Thank you Adrian, i like astronomy too. I was meaning chat box in game. It would be nice to chat with friends in game and see messages before (some messages running so fast) , but I don't know is it hard to make. It also helps to know when you can ask your friend when he comes play online in next time. Skrew >>>> Or also can remove your all friends or make another account ^^ , but yeah. Maybe in telecharger next to it friends house and personal place there can be some button you can choose block or something. I don't say I hate my friends, but that day was so annoying when 10 people come there and most of them wasn't even our friends. Try to say them nicely we have some project going on.

# 9

von

Tickettomoon

vor 7 Jahre

Up this topic^^. Now that new update was quite okay, but still hope that "building with friends" option is better in this game. Now its have been going maybe worst way because you can't build first with friends and then claim land. Even there should have something access then friends can join your land to build.

# 10

von

Tickettomoon

vor 7 Jahre

Bump

Beitrag 1–10 von 11

1 2 » Weiter