Angeldust v2.10

in English in Foren

Beitrag 11–20 von 22

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter

# 11

von

El_Destroyer

vor 7 Jahre

Oh my god! The updates are coming VERY early and i love it!!

# 12

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Thanks! But I still haven't heard from anyone with a touchscreen device (Android / iPad / iPhone) :)!

# 13

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Here's the full release notes for Angeldust v2.10 – it's been released everywhere: http://steamcommunity.com/games/angeldust/announcements/detail/254850709640804608

# 14

von

vandi

vor 7 Jahre

Thanks firefly...u make more easy to play on touchscreen :)

# 15

von

baymler

vor 7 Jahre

More classes.

# 16

von

Ixtly

vor 7 Jahre

It took me some time to get used to the controls, [a minute or two for movement/combat], but they work really well for where I've used them which is in the started areas outside the village. I'll try to report back once I get a chance to test it in the more difficult areas of the game where constant movement and working angles is needed. Might be easier to use the touch screen with characters other than sorc. I kinda actually like the colors on my Android Phone over my PC screen. Wonder if that means I need to get a new screen xD

# 17

von

Koooool

vor 7 Jahre

I think nothing blocks made unbreakable ...... I do not like

# 18

von

Koooool

vor 7 Jahre

and it is impossible to put the blocks

# 19

von

Koooool

vor 7 Jahre

not bought territory

# 20

von

CoconutGun

vor 7 Jahre

Hey FF, The touch controls on Android are better for sure, they don't get in the way and I appreciate that change, again they are touch controls so I don't think much can be improved (personally hate touch controls)

Beitrag 11–20 von 22

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter