von

Spectrum

vor 7 Jahre

Is there any limit of creating account? Im lack of coins

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

You can claim up to 48 pieces of land. That should keep you busy for a while :)

# 3

von

SokemRokemRobot

vor 7 Jahre

Is it possible to delete my ownership of claimed land, so I can claim some other land (after I have those 48 pieces of land)?

# 4

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

I'd like it if the ability to modify unclaimed land was unlocked again. However, this time, an erosion algorithm should slowly erase anything built or modified on unclaimed land in a manner that makes the difference map from the algorithmic generated terrain more compressible in the first pass and then slowly smooths away the changes until they disappear. This of course means that the method to sample land for new block types would need to be changed as not to be encouraging people to dig tiny holes all over the terrain. (Obvious problem with allowing people to dig just about anywhere when you dig samples to get new natural block types). Maybe you should have to explicitly select the shovel to dig in unclaimed land, instead of just using the right click shortcut.

# 5

von

Gerberd

vor 7 Jahre

Digging on unclaimed land wasn't only allowed it was encouraged by the mechanic of giving gold for discovering soil types. In a new land you'd want to dig a pit everywhere to get the soil on top and whatever mud or sand was underneath. If you were running over the mountains and came to a place too high to jump upon working the shovel got you up quicker and discovered new soil types along the way. The fact that it left an absolute mess in it's wake is nobody's fault.

Beitrag 1–5 von 5