Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Logging in...

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–4 von 4

OP

von

SokemRokemRobot

vor 7 Jahre

When signing in (i.e. Sign In), in the game, "Player Name" won't stay off so I can type in my player's name, and "Password" won't stay off so I can type in my password. I can type in one letter, then "Player Name" comes back on. What can be the problem? I have a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.12.1 (i.e. Sierra).

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Haven't heard/seen that bug before. Which version are you playing – Steam, Mac App Store or the standalone download from Itch.io?

# 3

von

SokemRokemRobot

vor 7 Jahre

Downloaded from the Mac App Store. Somehow, I was able to log in about an hour later, after my comment, and I haven't logged out since then. It's possible, that perhaps, I was touching the MacBook Pro touch pad while I was typing in the password and name. I'll check that out, the next time I logged in.

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Touching the trackpad could very well have been the issue – it will reset the mouse cursor and do a 'click', which exits keyboard input mode in the game. Thanks for reporting back though! I think I even saw you on my previous live stream, so great to see you are able to play now.

Beitrag 1–4 von 4