von

Firefly

vor 5 Jahre

@obi *you* are chunky and polygonal! :D

# 12

von

Aoi Blue

vor 5 Jahre

There is an open source cell shading shader to create a comic book appearance from 3D rendering similar to what is found in Zelda: Wind Waker

# 13

von

Moniq

vor 5 Jahre

I was building a bit with water and it would be nice if we have ice block as alternative to water block. And one about the map, would it be possible to display only height map? It would help when you construct with respect to landscape.

# 14

von

Aoi Blue

vor 5 Jahre

I was thinking the same thing. More types of ice. There is only one type currently (glacier). There needs to be at least 4 tones of ice blocks (high transparency, near opaque white, blueish and purplish) There could possibly a silver sparkly ice as well as a matte snowy ice. As on a more technical end, a lazy rendering the distant world would be nice, and increasing the distance at which the player modified blocks load would also be nice. Make sure the server requests for chunks are done well ahead of time for this as well would be nice. Separating the various stages of the world processing pipeline onto separate helper threads might improve performance as well. The threads can be slept and woken as needed to insure optimal usage of processor time. Offloading some tasks to compute shaders when available might help performance as well, if the bottleneck the particular system is experiencing is CPU-side. Since many of the simple matrix operations used in the game theoretically would work equally well on modern SSIMD capable CPUs and modern GPUs, it should theoretically perform well on either CPU or GPU for those tasks. Of course, we all know theory and practice are two different things.

# 15

von

Moniq

vor 5 Jahre

I was more thinking about real frozen water block than variants to the glacier ice (that is another question). I am building some lakes and ponds and at places where the ecosystem is sort of snowy ("floor" water is frozen), there is no nice way how to have this nice frozen water combined with liquid water. Imagine a creeck which is frozen only along its shores...

# 16

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 5 Jahre

Glass pillars would be nice w/ the different colors that will match the colored glass blocks, also.

# 17

von

obi-

vor 5 Jahre

Still waiting for my shaped gold. :)

# 18

von

kegan felix

vor 5 Jahre

Hey firefly love the idea of a new update and understand the game more keep up the great work on the game and cant wait to actually get a chance to play with you. I have gotten 15 people to download the game in support for you thanks for the awesome game.

# 19

von

kegan felix

vor 5 Jahre

love the bunny boss that turns to dust bunnies great idea

# 20

von

kegan felix

vor 5 Jahre

can u make it to where you can make an elevator mabey a piston idea like minecraft would be awsome.

Beitrag 11–20 von 22

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter