So... question

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 15

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Fonts

vor 7 Jahre

I just started playing the game. I spawned in a brand new city and everyone started building there houses. After about 2 hours it seemed like everyone got bored and logged out. Will I never see other players again now? I dont understand lol

# 2

von

Frantun

vor 7 Jahre

The game sets up the cities and new players so you spawn together, right now... so yes if they don't log in again afterwards, your house in the city... will feel more empty compared to when you first started the game. Back in December/November... one of the livestreams (and forum posts) I saw, said something about possible changes in the future: so that old, inactive accounts might be deleted one day and then new players will spawn in the city next to your neighbourhood and feel a little more lively again... ... right now if you want to see players again, the main solution is to click the button 'Random Group' from your 'Telecharger' item... this will teleport you to a random group someone in the Level 1 Forest, of players that have also clicked the button in the last 5-10 minutes. A second option available is... click on 'House' next to the name 'Firefly' in your Telecharger device -- this will teleport you to the house of the player 'Firefly', whom is also the main dev/programmer/coder of this entire game -- so unofficially, his house and area is like the server 'spawn' point or 'social meeting' spot for strangers and players to meet (since every new player has Firefly automatically added as a friend by default, or a friend request at least...) =) From these two methods, you can begin to meet others and make future friends -- once you have folks on your friend list, you can teleport to them anytime they are online by clicking 'Hero' next to their name... and over time, you will begin to meet other strangers and players through your friends while they are out adventuring sometimes, leading to more friends you might end up adding to your friend's list. If you click on the Youtube button at the top-right of this website, you will go to the official youtube channel for this game, and you can find regular livestream shows planned by the developer almost every day or so where he plays the game for one hour or so -- and massive groups of players, like in the average range of 50-100 and more usually join to go explore the landscape, and kill creatures together !

# 3

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

Like most MMOs, only a few players remain around for extended periods. Since the game is still evolving, those players may occasionally come back whenever new stuff is evolving. Your best bet is to find a group of regular players and join up with them. Many of them decide to build villages elsewhere using the claim land tool. This allows them to build on a much larger area, as well as not randomly be placed.

# 4

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

What a delightful post Frantun.:) But yeah, Fonts, I know exactly what you mean. Like Frantun mentioned the live streams are really good for finding active players to become friends with. I'm on often and a lot of my friends are too lol you aren't so alone :)

# 5

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

And yes Aoi Blue, I'm actually apart of two growing towns and I'm starting my own. All are welcome.

# 6

von

CAPTWINDOWShobos

vor 7 Jahre

while not as active is it once was there is also a discord server we use as an out of game chat and can also be used to set up voice chat hunting groups here is the link hopefully we can get the new players active in the chat and bring it back to life https://discord.gg/Mm2WnTT

# 7

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

Lol look at Capt making the discord live again :D

# 8

von

CAPTWINDOWShobos

vor 7 Jahre

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. quote might be a bit before most y'all's time lol

# 9

von

Fonts

vor 7 Jahre

Thanks everyone for the responses! I definitely have a better grasp now.

# 10

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Fonts – also try adding some in-game friends so you can teleport to someone. I'm also drafting plans for expanding the 'play together' feature to always drop you near other players, not just at a random spawn. This feature is under heavy research and development, so I can't give a time frame or details for it yet.

Beitrag 1–10 von 15

1 2 » Weiter